Friday, April 10, 2009



Wow! So its been 7 months since my last post,
which makes a BIG fail on my part.

I guess a lot has changes since then... lol
My hair for one has only gotten longer and
my goal is to have it reach down to just above my hips.
I'll probably keep it that length for a while
and then chop it off and donate it to locks of love.

As for school I'm at CSUF now and its going pretty good.
I'm taking four classes this semester which is alright,
but I'm a bit overwhelmed and my procrastination is not helping.
I have a four page paper due on Thursday for my CA Cultures class
and then 4 different drawings I have to finish for that same day.
I shouldn't complain though, seeing as I put myself in this spot :)

As for my Twilight "obsession" its as strong as ever ;)
I saw the movie in theaters, and it was alright :)
Can't wait for New Moon to come out,
and with the new director I'm looking for it to be even better.
And this is proving to be true just by the few pre production
shots I've seen of the cast members and their much improved costumes.

Just this past week I was introduced to a fan fic of Twilight
called Wide Awake and it is seriously one of the best things I have read.
Before last week I never even attempted to look into any fan fic
it just didn't appeal to me,
but then I read the first chapter of WA
and it was so different than Twilight that at first I was just like,
What is this? But it pulled me in and I had to know more.
Now I've read all current 47 chapters and am anxiously
awaiting the next update ;)
If you have never heard of WA i definitely think you should
look it up and read it, you will not be disappointed.

Okay, enough about my addictions... lol

So before yesterday I had been really bummed out for like two weeks.
There was just stuff going on that was tough,
but then I get this text from a certain person and we straightened
somethings out and it really just brought my spirits up :)
I know things will probably be different than they were before
but I'm just glad that a really great friendship wasn't lost.
Though before yesterday I had already kind of convinced
myself that if that was the case I would just accept it and
try my hardest to be my old self and not let it bring me too down.
I'm just glad things have for the most part worked out and
I wont still be bummed out for my Birthday tomorrow :)
Though it wont be much of a celebration
seeing as I have a meeting at work at 7:30am-10am
and then I have to go back for a shift from 5pm-9:30pm,
but I'm just glad I have a job and my next paycheck will be over $100.

Well thats all for now :) I hope everyones Good Friday is going well
and that everyone gets to spend some time with their families on Easter :)
(Which kinda ties in with the photo for this post :P )

<3 Banana

No comments: